Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Networking
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

This decision led me to pioneer a business with my brother, featuring a curated jobs database of legitimate, safe, remote work opportunities and valuable career resources. After living and traveling around Thailand in 2014 and with other travelers I was desperate to learn Thai. 6- To give back to the community.

article thumbnail

20 must-attend tech conferences for female entrepreneurs in 2014

The Next Web

Earlier this month, I asked members of the Young Entrepreneur Council about the top events for founders in 2014. We asked 20 women of YEC the following question: What is one must-attend conference or event you’re looking forward to in 2014, and why? Empact Showcase 2014. Their top picks (not all are gender-restricted!)

Omaha 165
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Is It Too Late To Start A Podcast?

Duct Tape Marketing

Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. And that's where we started in 2014. Dan Franks (01:59): Yeah, so at that time it was, you know, kind of a community gathering. Dan Franks (11:38): Yeah.

CPA 93
article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. Transcript of The Key to Success? Back to Podcast. Transcript.

article thumbnail

What To Know Before Starting A Podcast

Duct Tape Marketing

Podcasts are and will continue to be an amazing marketing tool that gives you a way to build a community and gives you a platform to advertise your products and services. It's brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network, the audio destination for business professionals. And that's where we started in 2014.

Audio 50
article thumbnail

The Investors Guide to SXSW 2019

Austin Startup

Amir Elaguizy pitching Cratejoy on stage at SXSW 2014 I know lots of investors from Texas and from around the world who are visiting Austin for SXSW and want to know where to go and how to plug in. Grab a group of friends and tour the latest and greatest of Austin’s startup community. or maybe just #GrumpyCat. The SXSW Startup Crawl!

article thumbnail

Is it time to rethink the healthcare marketplace model?

Version One Ventures

Aren’t there network effects in healthcare that we get excited about? Back in 2014, we wrote about our interest in patient-doctor networks and patient health data. Today’s networks focus on connecting patients and doctors, with the hope of capturing data from the interactions between members.