Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Kansas Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. John Jantsch: Hello and welcome to another episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #80 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Lean Marketing: Five Cheap Ways To Market Your Startup – [link]. Lean Marketing: Five Cheap Ways To Market Your Startup – [link]. image credit: EpicV27.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Challenges To Overcome In The Growth Of Hyperlocal

Startup Professionals Musings

Some experts have tied this market to location detection hardware (GPS), but even that is now pervasive on all smart devices. There is positive room here for many new players, but if you want to be a candidate, there are some special challenges you need to consider: Advertisers won’t participate until the user population is large.

article thumbnail

Open For Business: Everything You Need To Know About Brick And Mortar Marketing

YoungUpstarts

If you run a traditional retail store, you might feel just a little overwhelmed by the fact that online businesses are snapping up more and more of the market share in your industry. Here’s how to beef up your marketing so that you can out-compete your online counterparts. They’re an effective marketing strategy, and they’re simple.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

My last job prior to starting my own business was in medical device sales within the aesthetic space.This led me to start a digital marketing firm specializing in the aesthetic industry. 2 – Advertising Agency & Boutique PR and Advertising Agencies. . #1 – Medical Device Sales. Image Credit: Tom La Vecchia.

article thumbnail

[Review] How To Speak American

YoungUpstarts

Authored by Paul Jankowski , the chief strategist of Nashville-based Access Brand Strategies and a marketing professional for more than 20 years, this primer on the heartlands looks at why and how brands should pay attention to, understand and embrace this target segment. consumers,” Jankowski explains.

Louisiana 154
article thumbnail

Five common misconceptions about building a startup in New York City

This is going to be BIG.

I grew up here, went to school here, and have worked hard over the last 5+ years to help build up the NYC innovation community. It’s going to make the people who are working hard in the community—people who have the connections you need—that much less interested in helping you. Misconception #2: There’s no tech talent in NYC/Wall St.