Remove Advisory Board Remove Community Remove Dallas Remove Entrepreneur
article thumbnail

Looking for Funds in All the Right Places

Austin Startup

Looking for Funds in All the Right Places: The Definitive Guide to Austin Capital By David Altounian and Stephen Straus OVERVIEW For entrepreneurs: We’ve compiled a definitive list of sources of capital in Austin to help focus your fundraising efforts. It was one of the largest and most powerful venture capital firms in the world.”

article thumbnail

Smart Bear Live 7: More from AZ Disruptors

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

So maybe if you found the smaller bands who are also really good at communicating with their community. But it is difficult to ask, and that’s one of the things that, as an entrepreneur, you have to sort of get over the hurdle that you have to get over. Dan: Yeah, for a band that’s great. Gelie: Right. Jason: Yeah.

Cofounder 199
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup-Advisor Dating

The Startup Lawyer

I wish more startup veterans would do the same and provide mentorship to new entrepreneurs, such as taking a seat on a startup’s advisory board. Maybe it’s just Dallas. But I’m pretty sure this problem exists in most startup communities. There are successful startup veterans in every community.

article thumbnail

Startup-Advisor Dating

The Startup Lawyer

I wish more startup veterans would do the same and provide mentorship to new entrepreneurs, such as taking a seat on a startup’s advisory board. Maybe it’s just Dallas. But I’m pretty sure this problem exists in most startup communities. There are successful startup veterans in every community.