Remove America Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Lean
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #110 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Zynga Leans On Some Workers to Surrender Pre-IPO Shares – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template tco use today) – [link]. Legal Contracts for Graphic Designers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link].

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

Do a curl (or your.NET equivalent) on each domain, and see how many are running a Windows server: I think you’ll find the fraction very small. But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. For that, I’m truly sorry.

Java 107
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #27: Eren Bali of Carbon Health on public health, COVID vaccinations, and working as a unified society to solve problems

Startup Lessons Learned

That's one of the very, very early companies that I was talking to Lean Startup about. I think one of the things that we, who are, you have the privilege of being here, in America, in California, in Silicon Valley. So, and then the second thing is like, occasionally, a lot of people would assume I'm a technical, like CTO of a company.