Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove Global Remove Massachusetts
article thumbnail

Cultivating Inclusion: Brian Reaves on building a future workforce for all

Transformify

Our guest today is Brian Reaves, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Dell Technologies , responsible for Dell Technologies’ global diversity and inclusion initiatives. We worked with Catalyst to evolve existing materials to meet the needs of our diverse and global workforce. About the author.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

How well a failed entrepreneur has managed his company, and how well he worked with his previous investors, makes a difference in his ability to persuade U.S. The 20-year venture capitalist is an "angel" investor in Mr. Dreymanns new start-up, Mowingo Inc., Globaloney: Globalization Challenged. Massachusetts.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Or are they running to a fresh perspective, a massive talent pool, and an innovation culture that balances social impact with global domination? Our community colleges are excellent as well, including the Alamo Colleges, Austin Community College, the Dallas College and the Lone Star Community College.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

The Series A crunch is hitting now. Have we even noticed?

pandodaily.com

I’ve been hearing about the so-called Series A Crunch for at least six months, and in recent weeks, I’ve spoken with more than 20 venture capitalists, angel investors, incubator heads, lawyers, and other necessary cogs in the ecosystem trying to get some details about it. On November 28, 2012. Open Sesame! (A

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: 1M/1M Announces Partnership With MAD Incubator, Malaysia

ReadWriteStart

At present, ISA has a set of pilot clients and is toying with the idea of going global. Well, you can't really go "global" without a go-to-market strategy that evaluates different markets, and assesses the competitive positioning in each of them. global market a strong channel through Silicon Valley. Math-Quest. Techsailor.

Malaysia 114
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Professional Investors Do Not Invest In $20 Million Markets

ReadWriteStart

But you have, perhaps, heard less specific discussions on what angel investors are looking for. Well, some angel investors are looking for exactly the same thing as what VCs are looking for. In other words, these are angels looking for billion dollar opportunities as well.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: VCs, Angels, Incubators, Accelerators - What Are You Doing With Your Rejects?

ReadWriteStart

I'd like to hear from venture capitalists, angel investors, incubators, and accelerators on this topic. Sam had other ideas about healthcare and such, but I asked him to focus the business squarely on IT experts and build up the community by working with professional organizations, as he has already started to do.

Incubator 116