Remove Architecture Remove Community Remove Miami Remove Operations
article thumbnail

New Year, New & Improved NextView Accelerator

View from Seed

The Architecture of the Program: h ow will you be spending your time? The smaller size also allows the space for teams to get to know each other within the cohort and develop a true sense of community and friendship on a founder-to-founder level, which has proven to be an invaluable resource during and after the program. .

article thumbnail

It’s Back & Better Than Ever! Announcing NextView’s Everyday Economy Virtual Accelerator

View from Seed

In our initial blog post , we outlined our decision to step away from the universally accepted architecture of what an accelerator “should” look like. See some alumni locations below: Lula: Miami, Florida. Allay Health: Seattle, Washington. Jambb: Boston, Massachusetts . Higher: Birmingham, Alabama . ShelfLife: New York, New York.

San Diego 156
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Design Museum Boston

Up and Running

With a true passion for design, creativity, and continuous learning, I create a long term vision for the museum while leading a dedicated team and managing day-to-day operations — in essence I’m a designer and an entrepreneur. However we’re operating as if we’re a fully paid, full-time staff of 20.

Boston 86
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #18: Sal Khan on institution building, solving the digital divide, and education as the lever for all decisions

Startup Lessons Learned

"It was delusional for a guy operating in a walk-in closet, but I was like, 'You live once, you might as well swing for the fences.'" And then you fast forward a couple of weeks, I live here in Santa Clara County in Silicon Valley, which actually I think had one of the first cases or one of the- Eric Ries : Of community spread, yeah.