Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove New York Remove Technical Cofounder
article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# I was in this situation and we barely escaped.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Questions to Ask Potential Cofounders: The Master List | Founder Dating - [link]. The Series A Crunch: One More Reason to Bootstrap and Skip Venture Capital | Enterprise Irregulars - [link]. Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link]. What Makes People Happy?

article thumbnail

Episode 3b: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

How cofounders can collaborate without going crazy. The other is, ‘Don’t forget about bootstrapping.’ ’ But I’m still looking for how to have conversations in the community about not having to go for funding, that you can go for revenue, and how it changes the dynamic of the team when you go for revenue.

Widget 204