Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Greece Remove Metrics
article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials #15: The fallacy of risk in entrepreneurship

Austin Startup

And speaking of capitalism, George Papandreou’s, the former Prime Minister of Greece and the poster child for the European economic crisis, TED Global talk is already live. Editor’s note: Since I wrote this, Compare Metrics was renamed Edgecase and was acquired by GroupBy in Canada. Have we gotten it all right? Of course not.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Each team continues to capture its work on a Mission Model Canvas – a modified version of the Business Model Canvas that’s at the heart of the Lean Startup methodology. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Each team continues to capture its work on a Mission Model Canvas – a modified version of the Business Model Canvas that’s at the heart of the Lean Startup methodology. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community?

article thumbnail

People are the whole game - Startups and angels: Along the way to.

Tim Keane

You are all the future of job growth, wealth creation and better communities.   We paid millions in wages in two communities and saw hundreds of employees achieve their dreams of college for kids, second homes – whatever their dream was.   They create wealth for themselves, their employees and their communities.