Remove Business Plan Remove Community Remove Cost Remove Phoenix
article thumbnail

7 Ways Academic Connections Can Assist A New Venture

Startup Professionals Musings

The professors know how to get grants to fund development for you in strategic focus areas, like biotech, that would otherwise cost you many thousands of dollars. Business plan assistance. Every university has entrepreneurial courses or evening classes that can provide assistance on creating your initial plan.

Arizona 432
article thumbnail

Startups Need to Leverage Their Local Universities

The professors know how to get grants to fund development for you in strategic focus areas, like biotech, that would otherwise cost you many thousands of dollars. Business plan assistance. Every university has entrepreneurial courses or evening classes that can provide assistance on creating your initial plan.

Arizona 239
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Paybacks an Alma Mater Can Offer an Entrepreneur

Arizona 231
article thumbnail

Entrepreneur Fills a Market Void by Building Female-Focused Co-Working Spaces

Hearpreneur

I launched a marketing strategy consulting firm, Perspective Marketing, and found it convenient and cost effective to work from home. In this role I found myself consistently challenged to secure cost effective, fitting event and workshop space for monthly meetings. What is the mission and vision of Hera Hub? .

article thumbnail

Seven Ways Universities Can Help All Startups

They are likely to be able to get grants to fund development for you in strategic focus areas, like alternative energy sources, that would otherwise cost you many thousands of dollars.< < Business plan creation. Every university has educational courses and can provide assistance on creating your initial plan.

Phoenix 235