Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Costa Rica Remove Startup
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Getting Your Startup Started With Payments – [link]. Important insight – Harsh Realities From 500 Startups Founders – [link]. SPEC Campaign [link].

article thumbnail

Entrepreneur Focus: Ashley Black and Her New Year, New You 2021 Program

The Startup Magazine

Ashley saw the benefit of social media messaging to market the treatment, so she launched a Facebook advertising campaign to explain the benefits of FasciaBlasting. They are all expats that have found their way to Costa Rica, one of the most energetic healing places on Earth! Dedicated to Education.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

For me it’s always been about creating a company and a culture that would have an indelible impact not just on my family and loved ones, but on the community at large. If I can help fellow purpose-driven businesses in my community reach their goals, then I can have an exponential impact on the planet too — and that’s awesome.”.