Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Naming Remove Omaha
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on Building an Ecommerce Business

Hearpreneur

I also suggest protecting your brand by trademarking your business name, ensuring it's uniquely yours. These days, we have a strong e-commerce presence – focusing heavily on digital marketing and user experience, providing deals and promotions throughout the year on the Omaha Steaks website. Thanks to Todd Simon, Omaha Steaks ! #9-

eCommerce 133
article thumbnail

Finding Your Niche And Scaling Your Agency

Duct Tape Marketing

And, and I think the that's, I think that's a key part of it, but there's no question once you find that, as you said, you know, you can a Facebook ad campaign for, you know, somebody in Milwaukee is probably gonna be just as good for somebody in Omaha. Yeah, yeah. Brent Weaver (04:19): Concept. Brent Weaver (16:28): Yeah. I appreciate that.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Committing To Your Niche And Owning Your Market

Duct Tape Marketing

And, and I think that's, I think that's a key part of it, but there's no question once you find that, as you said, you know, you can a Facebook ad campaign for, you know, somebody in Milwaukee is probably gonna be just as good for somebody in Omaha. Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.

article thumbnail

Startups and small biz at SXSW: ideas on how to spend your time at the conference!

crowdSPRING Blog

07:00 PM: TechSet Party Speakeasy – This Friday SXSW kickoff party unites the digerati as they channel their inner Fame Monster by reviving a decade of style and glamour that made the social elite go ga ga. This panel of seasoned pros will discuss and advise. Hilton A/B ([link]. Live music, Tex-Mex, Margaritas.

Omaha 79