Remove Charlotte Remove Community Remove Management Remove Technology
article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Share How They Continue to Learn and Sharpen The Saw

Hearpreneur

In our rapidly changing world of ideas and technologies, the quest for knowledge becomes an endless journey. 2- With the help of books and podcasts Photo Credit: Charlotte Hall To keep my mind sharp, I dive into thought-provoking books, podcasts, and engaging conversations that challenge my perspective. I attend college every Monday.

Charlotte 118
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

Add to that being the owner of a well established business, as well as leading a massive online community we are growing and you’ve got a recipe for no free time. In our online community we are using breakthrough technology to start a revolution to change the face of the cleaning industry. Photo Credit: Charlotte Maumus.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

[US] Rutgers Partners H360 Capital And NJIT To Attract Tech Companies To Newark

YoungUpstarts

Rutgers’ Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development (CUEED) , has announced a partnership with a minority-run early stage venture capital firm, H360 Capital , and NJIT’s Enterprise Development Center (EDC) , to attract technology companies to Newark, New Jersey.

article thumbnail

Startup Survival Skills Through Arts Education

Austin Startup

the creative spark is alive and thriving within the Arts Community. How can parents prepare kids for a world of technology we cannot even imagine? Veterans of Zach Theatre Education programs have something in common with the entrepreneurs of the startup community?—?they Nurture creativity.”

article thumbnail

Best Of Both Worlds: Mixing HTML5 And Native Code

mobile.smashingmagazine.com

Rather than build an app entirely with native or HTML5 technology, why not mix and match the technologies? Clearly, developing portions of the user experience in two or more different technologies has some downsides. The illustration above shows the technologies used to draw each portion of the screen. (

article thumbnail

Is social media good or bad for us? Yes.

Reid Hoffman

The fundamental lesson we need to learn from our history is not that we should halt or reverse innovation, but rather that we need to evolve new technology and its interface with society. We need to collectively debate and then decide how the concepts of free speech and dialogue should evolve and adapt to new technologies like social media.