Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove Media Remove Miami
article thumbnail

10 Companies Want To Show You The Money

YoungUpstarts

by Pabla Ayala, cofounder of pFunk Media Is your holiday gift-giving list becoming longer and pricier than your current wallet can handle? Paul, San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, and Washington, DC. TaskRabbit is available in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Soon after I relocated to Miami to be close to my family without disrupting my business. The possibilities to scale your business even faster with online and social media marketing make this era of the greatest to pursue any passion. I also love that it’s a community, and how entrepreneurs help each other. Louis and now Texas.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hey White Guys, You’re Invited!

Austin Startup

It inspired an on-the-spot brainstorm for a slew of D/I presentations at SXSW 2019 such as the straightforward: “Hey White Guys, You’re Invited,” or “Start Line Here if You Want to Make it in a 21st Century Economy,” and lastly, “Don’t be Afraid of POC in Media and Tech Who Have been Fueling Original Creative Thought All Along Here.”

Panama 48
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

million+ company, with 60+ team members doing tours in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC and Los Angeles.”. Once I knew I definitely wanted to start a fashion boutique, I started talking about it to people and on social media platforms like Facebook, so people could hold me accountable. Thanks to Nick Gray, Museum Hack ! #2