Remove Cloud Remove Community Remove Early Stage Remove Technical Support
article thumbnail

How can startups engage Amazon and AWS

VC Cafe

After covering Google startup outreach and support (from first hand experience), today I’m happy to add Amazon and AWS, by looking into the variety of ways startups can engage with the commerce and cloud giant. Benefits include $1,000 of AWS Activate credits, and one year of technical support.

article thumbnail

Free money for your impact tech startup

David Teten

Fortunately, there are a wide range of organizations that specifically want to support you, not just the VC community. I worked with outsourced research firm Wonder * to identify all of the institutions we could who support tech impact startups with cash and community, and in many cases without dilution.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bridging the gap between tech startups and the Fortune 500

David Teten

The most common ways in which the Fortune 500 are working with the startup community at scale is through corporate VC arms, contests, packages of benefits geared to startups, and accelerator programs. I worked with our intern team to look for the Fortune 500 companies making the strongest effort to reach out to the tech startup community.

Startup 114
article thumbnail

Mentoring the mentors: Advice and inspiration for startup mentors

siliconflorist.com

13) Portland startups at an “Early Stage”: Start-Ups: Silicon Valley, it ain’t (and that’s awesome) (0). Technical Support -- Key Accounts Manager. Software Cloud Engineer III. Software Cloud Project Manager. Technical Writer. Community Manager. Web Developer.

article thumbnail

5 Infrastructure Tips for Startups

blog.adaptiveblue.com

Ranging from configuration issues to down time, to unresponsiveness of the technical staff. To pick the best hosting company we tapped into community and posted a question on LinkedIn and asked: What is the best hosting provider you’ve ever had? And best of all, we get Rackspace fanatical support.

EC2 40