Remove Coder Remove Community Remove Engineer Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Enhance Your Tech Career with Python Training

The Startup Magazine

Programming is at the heart of almost every job, especially in the tech and engineering field. Although there are many different programming languages, some have become very popular due to their performance and adaptability. Good Community Support. There aren’t enough well-qualified Python coders. High Pay Package.

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Becoming a More Customer Centric Organization

Both Sides of the Table

I know that their are independent software companies now focused on this like UserVoice and Get Satisfaction. But I believe that it creates an authentic relationship with your community. For me it’s more interesting to speak to their user community’s issues. What changed for us was Tim Barker arrived.

Customer 280
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The cardinal sin of community management

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Friday, September 11, 2009 The cardinal sin of community management Once you have a product launched, you will the face the joys – and the despair – of a community that grows up around it. This probably sounds illogical. After all, people rarely say they are mad because they are not being heard.

Community 158
article thumbnail

10 lessons I learned by taking the entrepreneurial Red Pill

The Next Web

I couldn’t write a single line of code, and I didn’t have any clue how to start a business. They told me it was impossible to pick up coding. Nowadays I’m not a great coder, but in 12 months I learned how to rock in HTML/CSS, JS & Python. Learn to code. I didn’t write a single line of code until 12 months ago.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

But my coders will beat up your coders, any day of the week. The right sort of person is so passionate about coding, they can’t be stopped from doing it. But every day spent in that kitchen is a day NOT spent in a real kitchen, learning how to cook real food, and write real code. Thanks ez, whoever you are!

Java 107
article thumbnail

How Black People Leveraged Tech Bigotry to Boss the Blockchain Below the Radar

Austin Startup

The African-American community with a global movement known as the Afro-Tech quietly mastered blockchain/distributed ledger technology several years ago to benefit urban communities. You need a community and ecosystem that adopts and use your tech. Stuff CNBC and other media outlets don’t want to acknowledge.

article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Investors use a consulting CTO for technical due diligence. A consulting CTO can help you find and qualify a permanent technology partner, a lead developer, a user experience expert or interaction designer, a graphic designer, or a VP of engineering. Not all software developers are suited to the role of startup CTO.