Remove Coder Remove Community Remove Founder Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

What we can learn from the evolution of Content Management Systems

The Next Web

is the CEO and co-founder at ShoutEm , a self service mobile website and mobile apps creator, a ‘Wordpress for mobile apps.’. From banking software to cell phones, as markets develop and grow, more user-friendly products with fewer but highly-polished features are winning the game. Viktor Marohni? The answer is yes.

PHP 143
article thumbnail

New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder

nikcub.appspot.com

New Web Order. Finding a Technical Co-Founder. In the recent weeks, I have also had no less than three people email me and ask about finding a technical co-founder, which has also been a very frequent topic on the Hacker News forums. Hang out in tech entrepreneur rich communities. 5th November 2010. #.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Recruit Talent for Startups

mashable.com

There’s also a searchable service section with advice on logo design, website development and a service request board if you prefer that providers come to you. Techcofounder If you’re starting a company, chances are you either are a coder or need a coder. Entrepreneurs can browse coders by skill or location.

Coder 60
article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

But my coders will beat up your coders, any day of the week. But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. that’s rough, I’ve been developing a lot of things in.NET and I’ve been quiet happy with it.

Java 107
article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

One of the things I do as a founder of a later stage startup is to meet with early stage entrepreneurs to help them get their companies going. A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. and Google.

article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Whats is the best way to find a co-founder for your startup? However, one of my co-founders doesn’t seem to be as motivated as the rest of us. Create a strong brand, solid social community, sell advertising. However, i need a technical person (web developer) who can bring my vision to life. Any suggestions?

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

Programmers, and certainly not the visionary founders, are the most qualified for that task. #6 As talented as a programmer/web developer may be, it still takes at least SOME time to grasp the basic concept of what you are wanting to do. Co-founders and outsourcing work the same. to this simple version."