Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Illinois Remove Media
article thumbnail

Female Leader Interview: Gina Diaz, Real Estate Investing and Entrepreneurship Champion

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Female Founder series , The Startup Magazine caught up with Gina Diaz, entrepreneur and top immigration and real estate attorney, Ms. For more information, visit the TheGinaDiaz website or find her as #TheRightAttorney on social media. Why is it important for you to give back to the community?

LLC 148
article thumbnail

Top 3 Startup Winner: Happenstance

The Startup Magazine

At this year’s FUND Conference in Chicago, Illinois, over 100 startups presented their early-stage companies in front of hundreds of investors and industry leaders. All of these findings inspired the team to move forward with a more robust storytelling app for the Chicago community and schedule a release in spring of 2019.

Chicago 148
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Key Tactics Agencies Use to Help Local Businesses Rank Higher in Google

Duct Tape Marketing

Here are a few examples of keywords: Short-tail keywords – Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Content Creation (usually one or two words, not very targeted). 3) Co-create content with other authorities in your niche market. 2) Don’t write content for the search engines. Finding the right partners within an industry is crucial.

SEO 28
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Consumer Media. E-Media Summit -->. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Media & Marketing. Media Agencies. Consider Daniel Dreymann, a founder of Goodmail Systems Inc., Mr. Dreymann moved his family from Israel in 2004 after co-founding Goodmail in Mountain View, Calif., and Verizon Communications Inc. Breaking Up (With a Co-Founder) Is Hard to Do. Management. Accounting.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. I am founder on an unconventional online gallery, The Art and Craft Gallery. That’s massive.

article thumbnail

The Art of Work with Jeff Goins [VIDEO]

Up and Running

I grew up in a farm town in Northern Illinois, surrounded by corn fields; I lived on people who lived by this principle. We rely on communities of people that help us get to where we want to go. I realized this, that every story of success is really a story of community. It was standing time around a community of people.

Video 60