Remove Colorado Remove Community Remove Equity Remove IP
article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From traditional equity VC, Flexible VC borrows the option to pursue and reap the rewards of an outsized exit. Flexible VC 101: Equity Meets Revenue Share.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being an Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jason Polk, Colorado Relationship Recovery ! #11- I can honestly say that I love the relationships I have built over the years with my clients–business owners and non-profit organizations in my community. Thanks to Lauren Edwards-Williams, Legend IP Consulting ! #26- Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Zayo Group – One of Boulder’s Amazing Startup Stories

Feld Thoughts

I’m intensely proud of both the amazing startup community in Boulder as well as the many significant companies that have been – and are being – created in the little town of 100,000 people I call home. We have 3 offices in Colorado, with our headquarters on the 2nd floor of 29th Street mall. “How can Brad help?”,

Bandwidth 147
article thumbnail

Series Seed Financing Documents

www.seriesseed.com

We went with equity because ivestors would prefer to get equity for the following reasons: 1. One of the reasons notes have become so popular is that the equity documents were too expensive. Ted: Great service to the startup community! Good idea, I think this will benefit lots of startups and some angels. Great effort!

Finance 40