article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Most Emailed Feed. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. Most Emailed Feed. Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Firms Miss Out on Jobs Push. Subscriber Content Read Preview. Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs.

article thumbnail

The Simplicity Cure: Why True Employee Engagement Lies In The Little Things

YoungUpstarts

When I was at Autopart International and I saw that one of my people did something noteworthy, I made sure that everyone else knew about it by emailing the story to the entire chain. He just broke our Nashua, New Hampshire, store’s all-time sales record. I just want to tell you that your husband and dad is incredible!

Employee 248
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Where To Find The Most Angels To Fund Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

It won’t help your case or your workload to do an email blast and follow-up with 250,000 members around the world. New England Investment Network. This is an online platform connecting entrepreneurs based in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, with Angel investors worldwide.

article thumbnail

Start Here if You are Looking for Angel Investors

Startup Professionals Musings

It won’t help your case or your workload to do an email blast and follow-up with 250,000 members around the world. Although relatively new, they announced early last year that their community had already grown to more than 500 startups, and 2,500 investors. New England Investment Network.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: Free is Not a Business Model

ReadWriteStart

Also, Michaeline Daboul, from New Hampshire, pitched MMIS Inc. , Seshu Madabushi, from Irving, Texas, pitched Desi Sauda , a Groupon-like service catering to the South Asian communities in the U.S. If you have additional questions, please email me, and I would be very happy to respond. The Free Rider Problem. Desi Sauda.

article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

Send us an email: Bcast@Bplans.com. Jonathan: Absolutely, so reach out to us on Twitter @Bplans use the hashtag #Bcast or email us bcast@bplans.com and we’d love to hear from you. Manchester New Hampshire, out of no where. Peter: Who’s from Manchester New Hampshire in our audience, and congrats to you.

Texas 60
article thumbnail

Show Them The Love When You Can’t Show Them The Money

YoungUpstarts

When I was at Autopart International and I saw that one of my people did something noteworthy, I made sure that everyone else knew about it by sending the story about her accomplishment around in an email to the entire chain. He just broke our Nashua, New Hampshire, store’s all-time sales record. Guys, that is incredible!!