article thumbnail

Startup CTO: Could It Work?

blog.chrisomeara.com

Chris OMeara Main | Probing Code Quality » 01/31/2010 Startup CTO: Could It Work? A CEO friend of mine recently asked my opinion about Tony Karrers Startup CTO or Developer article. I think the part time CTO could work. They tend to know where to find good help in terms of employees and consultants.

article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

If you can harness the knowledge, natural enthusiasm, and peer influence of your very best customers — I call them “Rock Star” customers — they’ll market, sell, and help develop breakthrough products for your firm better than your internal resources can do, and often at a fraction of the cost. Be the thought leader in your market.

Customer 154
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I had always wanted to do consulting but was waiting until my son went off to college. After being laid-off (again), I started a sales consulting business helping tech start-ups build, grow, and coach their sales teams. I build social media platforms, help procure contracts, assist with infrastructure and more.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Horizon

Austin Startup

They’re pioneering a new dimension of gaming that belongs to its players and building a crypto video game arcade called Arcadeum, which is a community-driven platform for decentralized games where players enjoy the freedom of true digital ownership, open economies, provable fairness, privacy, and the ability to earn real-world value through play.

article thumbnail

Monday night: HBS Angels of NY Investor Meeting and Company Presentations

David Teten

Co-Founders Jeff Fernandez, Surag Mungekar, and Nick Narodny are CEO, CTO, and Chief Content Officer, respectively. Approved members receive customized matches of Ivy League and other extraordinary professionals, academics, artists, and executives. PrimeriCare Ventures (dba symbeo). Three innovations underpin symbeo.

article thumbnail

How to Divide Equity to Startup Founders, Advisors, and Employees

thinkspace.com

Office Space. Virtual Office. I am being offered a single digit percentage of outstanding shares, which I believe is based on the founder’s application of a share distribution as though I am in a CTO or a Director Of Engineering role. You’d have to look at your stock options contract. Call Us: +1-855-629-6200.

Equity 62
article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Lee Se-dol (right), a legendary South Korean player of Go, poses with Google researcher Demis Hassabis before the Google DeepMind Challenge Match in Seoul. Chen Zamir is the company’s CTO and former Intelligence officer in the IDF as well as Paypal risk manager. Noteworthy Machine Intelligence startups in Israel ??