article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

This isn’t just our opinion - our startup metrics prove it! He lives in Houston, he's a dedicated math teacher, and a proud recipient of the Teach for America excellence award. I'm Mark, an enthusiastic math teacher from Houston and a proud Teach for America honoree. I'm Mark, a dedicated math teacher hailing from Houston.

article thumbnail

Beyond the garage

Startup Lessons Learned

It may be hard to remember that there was a time when people in the agile software development community thought Lean Startup was incompatible with agile practices. No BS, no vanity metrics, no launches, no PR. If you’re still kicking yourself for missing him last year, do yourself a favor and don’t make the same mistake again.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Create an Effective Branding Campaign That Inspires a Movement

ConversionXL

A good definition of brand strategy is the considered intent for the positive role a company wants to play in the lives of the people it serves and the communities around it.” – Neil Parker, Chief Strategy Officer at Co: Collective [via Branding Mag ]. Then work out how they interact with the platform or channel.

Campaign 109
article thumbnail

Blitzscaling: Silicon Valley’s Harmful Idea of Success

Austin Startup

We expanded to Houston, San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles within months, and we were generally doing all the things and seeing all the things that a startup needed to do and see in order to feel good about VC funding prospects. Those were teachers, accountants, consultants, entrepreneurs, and community leaders.

article thumbnail

Episode 14: Be Your Own Boss, Restaurant Owners, and Friendliest Cities for Businesses | The Bcast

Up and Running

Basically what I’m trying to do is just paint the picture of what you you need to be successful in such a challenging industry and hopefully by recording these lessons and sharing them with other people we can create this community of support and everyone can learn together. All those things are variables that go into this metric.

Texas 60