article thumbnail

My New FiberHouse in Kansas City

Feld Thoughts

As part of helping create the Kansas City startup community. I’m not taking any equity in these companies – I using a “give before you get” philosophy here to experiment, learn, and help the Kansas City startup community. I hope it becomes an integral part of the nation’s first Google Fiberhood.

article thumbnail

The Feld Fiberhouse Is Now The Handprint House

Feld Thoughts

Google Fiber was installed last week so when they move in they’ll immediately have access to 1 gigibit Internet. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m doing this as an experiment around Startup Communities. Startup Communities fiberhood homes for hackers kansas city kc fiberhouse kc startup village'

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Internet and Online Business. During the first Internet boom, companies that provided services to tech start-ups were all too happy to work for stock. Iowa Life Changing. Successful businesses are built in Iowa every day. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Forgot login ? Start-up | Mondays.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Internet and Online Business. Iowa Life Changing. Successful businesses are built in Iowa every day. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Login using: Use your Inc.com account: Forgot login ? Forgot login ? Create an Inc.com account: Subscribe to Inc.coms Free Newsletters. Start-up | Mondays.

article thumbnail

Chrissy Weems Discusses How She Dominated the Direct Sales Industry in a TED Talk

The Startup Magazine

Deploy email marketing – the internet has greatly changed the way direct selling is executed. Chrissy Weems attended a TEDx Talks event at Davenport, Iowa to share the story. The company has a community of 30,000 designers. Businesses can offer free samples to give prospects an opportunity to test products.

Sales 90
article thumbnail

How to Kick Start Your Community’s Startup Scene

Both Sides of the Table

I have never been more optimistic about the impact that the tech startup community is having on cities in America or about the role that cities outside of San Francisco / Silicon Valley can play in our future. The “Three C’s” of the Internet … The infrastructure and web services phases of the Internet are built.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Web/Internet/IT/eMedia. Marketing/Communications/PR. Internet/Online Only. Internet/Digital Media. ); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. RSS Feeds. --> --> Bookmark FOLIOMag.com. SEARCH FOLIO: Search.