article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future. We are successfully dominating the core markets within the Dubai Real Estate arena and our recent growth into New York, Los Angeles, and Miami is proving to be extremely successful. What is your #1 goal for 2022?

article thumbnail

Remote Work, Not Taxes, Threatens Cities: Why That Threat has Peaked but Others Remain

This is going to be BIG.

If you want to be able to not own a car at all, to walk to any number of great restaurants, to live in an ethnically diverse community, to whiteboard in person with your coworkers, see shows, hop the train to the Rockaways in the summer and grab drinks after work at cool places—then New Paltz isn’t going to be your scene.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: BehaviorMe

Austin Startup

Help 300+ kids learn basic community life skills. Gainesville is a small but fledgling startup community that has suffered through ups and downs as any other community has. A hippie at heart with a strong leaning towards verifiable, peer-reviewed scientific results. Chris would be the Miami Hurricanes new mascot.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Farm: Your Complete Guide to Success

Up and Running

What if, as you’re getting ready to harvest your first batch, you then find out that all the demand for passion fruit is centered in Southern California, and not in Miami like you thought? Farming used to be so much more about community. Farm manager Greg Heilers says, “Meet your neighbors. Offer to help your neighbors.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #18: Sal Khan on institution building, solving the digital divide, and education as the lever for all decisions

Startup Lessons Learned

And then you fast forward a couple of weeks, I live here in Santa Clara County in Silicon Valley, which actually I think had one of the first cases or one of the- Eric Ries : Of community spread, yeah. Sal Khan : first cases of community spread. So, it was on our radar pretty fast, like, "Oh, this thing is now in Santa Clara County."

article thumbnail

This Weekend

Startup Lessons Learned

The next couple of days are going to be amazing, as the Lean Startup community converges on San Francisco. As a reminder, the first 200 people to show up will get one of the very first copies of the Lean Startup Book , a pre-publication printed galley. prettylittleceo Scaling Lean Thinking in a Fast-growing Startup Rob Fan.

article thumbnail

Startup Lessons Learned 2011 streaming live

Startup Lessons Learned

We struggle with this issue every year, because we strongly encourage everyone who can to participate with their local entrepreneurship community. All I ask in return in that you pre-order the Lean Startup Book (on lean.st Strengthening ties between entrepreneurs is one of our most important values.