article thumbnail

It’s Not All Progress in the World of Business—Although We’re Making Strides

Up and Running

From a summit on media in the Middle East to a huge new funding opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria, here are fascinating business news stories from the U.S. It’s always a feel-good story when a successful business person decides to reach out and invest in up-and-coming entrepreneurs in their community.

article thumbnail

The 4 Keys to Building Brand Loyalty with Millennials

Up and Running

Because they weren’t being engaged on social media. While the TV commercial was running, they were preoccupied catching up with trends on social media. They are concerned with the brand’s actions, realized quality, and community awareness. Millennials respond well to social media messages and marketing. Digital messages.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Neurodiversity: Marie O’Riordan on the sense of belonging

Transformify

Our guest today is Marie O’Riordan, Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager at Prepaid Financial Services. She is a former Full Staff Member of The National Union of Journalists (NUJ). Marie, when you were 10-months old, your family realised that you had problem-solving skills not common for children your age.

article thumbnail

Transcript And MP3 Of My $180,000 Website Flipping Presentation

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

This is Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and that was a desert safari trip. To find that buyer, I pretty much contacted the people who were within my sphere of influence within the community of Magic – players, card store owners, people who traded cards. Audience: What about from a social media point of view?