article thumbnail

4 Best Websites To Apply For Accelerators And Incubators

YoungUpstarts

Accelerators are mainly focused on helping companies achieve business growth in a short period of time, typically a few months, hence the term “accelerator” They support young companies by providing mentorship and seed money. The site is easy to navigate and lists many acceleration programs , contests and events.

Incubator 127
article thumbnail

4 Best Websites to Apply for Acceleration and Incubation Programs

Kodorra

Accelerators are mainly focused on helping companies achieve business growth in a short period of time, typically a few months, hence the term “accelerator” They support young companies by providing mentorship and seed money. The site is easy to navigate and lists many acceleration programs, contests and events.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Quality Benchmark for Accelerators: The Global Accelerator Network

Feld Thoughts

When David Cohen and I came up with the idea for the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) in 2010, we counted roughly 100 accelerator programs around the US that were founded following the Techstars model. From that initial outreach, 16 high quality accelerator programs joined us to launch the network. Others are not.

Global 179
article thumbnail

Workstreamer Launches Public Beta

Austin Startup

With seed money recently going into Workstreamer, Spredfast , Manuel Rosso’s new venture, Scott Harmon’s new venture, and it’s community outreach office hours programs, I would say that Austin Ventures is still interested in the early stage. But the financial markets have definitely raised the bar.

article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

Language doesnt matter Complex web applications can be built in just about any programming language, and its not really the language that is so important as the frameworks that are available. Tags: startup programming language startupcto. framework was built. Rails is a web framework at heart, and is less suitable for non-web projects.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. I enjoy working on my idea, but trying to learn everything oneself is a bit daunting…especially programming. You don’t need many – one or two to begin.

article thumbnail

The Series A crunch is hitting now. Have we even noticed?

pandodaily.com

Firms like Accel and Greylock and Menlo Ventures announced discovery or seed funds, while other firms like Sequoia Capital and Andreessen Horowitz pioneered stealthy scout programs to give entrepreneurs their money, whether they knew it or not. Become a PandoMonthly member and support your startup community today.