Remove .Net Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2019

Hearpreneur

4- Partner and create books. Find (at least) three institutional partners who will use us. Have potential partners reach out to us. 20-Improve my company’s Net Promoter Score by 50 per cent. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. I cannot wait to see what 2019 brings. . Photo Credit: Talya Miron-Shatz.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. More importantly, we continue to help the community through pro-bono projects, supporting non-profits and charitable campaigns, and giving back where and when we can. #5 You’re abandoned by partners you once relied upon.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #20: the founders of Bitwise on the role of technology in empowering people, spreading benefits to underserved communities, and the creation of OnwardUS

Startup Lessons Learned

Our fundamental thesis is that people of color, women, communities of concentrated poverty, have immense talent to contribute to the technology industry," Jake explained to me. "In Maybe we are talking about community servants or folks we previously thought were community servants. We can be deliberate about these things.

Fresno 60
article thumbnail

So you say you want to be a Product Manager …?

Austin Startup

While supporting the LGBTQIA+ community at-large is a personal interest of mine , I must admit that my attendance at this most-recent ROMBA event was purely motivated by self-interest. I pitched potential teammates to join me, investors to fund us, businesses to partner with us and customers to use us. there are many avenues.

article thumbnail

Why Crunch Modes Doesn't Work: Six Lessons

www.igda.org

Thousands of people around the net participated in a vast, spontaneous discussion that explored issues like mandatory overtime, productivity, job portability, laziness, unionization, lawsuits and the general evil of corporations. Community Chapters. He lives in Vancouver, BC. Copyright © 2005 Evan Robinson. Post to Twitter.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

Now let me clarify — NET is a dandy language. ” Don’t get me wrong: NET on your resume isn’t an instant showstopper. But just to clarify a couple points, 24-hours into the storm: Yes,NET developers are great at what they do. And at the time,NET was the best choice for those problems.

Java 107