Remove 1994 Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Government
article thumbnail

Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City

Feld Thoughts

For now, the title is “ Startup Communities: Creating A Great Entrepreneurial Ecosystem In Your City.” If you are a leader in your entrepreneurial community and have something you want to add , email me 500 – 1000 words. I also plan to price it low so it has the potential for broad distribution. Government.

Community 142
article thumbnail

Tapping the Strength of Intergenerational Living During a Crisis: A Nonprofit Board President’s View

Board Effect

The residents at Hope Meadows in Rantoul, IL chose their community before they chose their home. In fact, the residents of this little community do a lot of things differently than most people because their neighborhood was established on a principle called, “intentional neighboring.”. In the Beginning.

article thumbnail

10+ Trends: Recap of 2011 and What’s Next…

thebarefootvc

This was the year that the promise of technology to truly change the world and empower individuals (the reason I entered the tech world in 1994) reached global scale. But even more exciting is when I see inflection points of adoption — which is why 2011 was a particularly exhilirating year for me. Nothing seems impossible anymore.