Remove 1994 Remove Community Remove Finance Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Why Small Community Lenders Have Your Back

Up and Running

A Harvard Business School report, “ The State of Small Business Lending: Innovation and Technology and the Implications for Regulation ,” declares that large banks approve only 33 percent of loans under $100,000, compared to 60 percent approved by small banks. But don’t fret—community lenders are helping small businesses. in Maine.

Community 117
article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

17, on “How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology”. The first panel will focus on public markets and will discuss the use and effectiveness of social media tools and data mining technologies in harnessing the wisdom of crowds to generate investment ideas.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

Not only is he a visionary thinker who was ahead of his time in terms of understanding the potential of technology, but he's also an incredible leader and motivator. I learned from her that even if finances are an issue, it's worth taking risks if you know your idea would change the market. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Brad Feld Drops Knowledge. Here’s What He Said …

Both Sides of the Table

My initial desire to blog came from something that’s always been my approach to investing – I’m a nerd and I love to play with the technology and part of my approach has really been to understand things both at a user level and at a reasonably deep tentacle level. So I was an Angel investor from 1994 to 1996. Brad on blogging.

article thumbnail

Tianyi Joe Zhu, Entrepreneur and Startup Advocate

The Startup Magazine

Today we send out an inspiring notice about a young leader in the startup community who is truly making a difference with his high energy in bridging startups with investors and selfless pursuit of innovative solutions. We wish him all the best and continued success.” ” So what’s next for the young entrepreneur?

Illinois 109