Remove 1994 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Disruptors

Hearpreneur

As a CEO of a technological startup, I often need to find trustworthy information as quickly as possible. It is truly a wonder when you start thinking about the massive scale that Amazon works at and how far the company has come along since 1994. And he is not afraid to take bold bets on new technologies and business models.

article thumbnail

How Black People Leveraged Tech Bigotry to Boss the Blockchain Below the Radar

Austin Startup

By the time Silicon Valley white privilege culture, tech magazines that promote only white faces, Ethereum/Bitcoin fanboys, sellout black tech wannabees and globalists promoting their blockchain consortium get a hold of this article, it’s already too late and the game already ended a while ago.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

17, on “How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology”. The first panel will focus on public markets and will discuss the use and effectiveness of social media tools and data mining technologies in harnessing the wisdom of crowds to generate investment ideas.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

Not only is he a visionary thinker who was ahead of his time in terms of understanding the potential of technology, but he's also an incredible leader and motivator. He surrounded himself with great people, thought strategically, and his exceptional insights about technology and its possibilities got him where he is today.

article thumbnail

10+ Trends: Recap of 2011 and What’s Next…

thebarefootvc

This was the year that the promise of technology to truly change the world and empower individuals (the reason I entered the tech world in 1994) reached global scale. As of year-end, Foursquare had over 15 million users, with an exponential growth rate globally. The era of the patriarch is nearing an end.

article thumbnail

Which Are More Legible: Serif or Sans Serif Typefaces?

alexpoole.info

In 2003 as part of my master’s degree I reviewed over 50 empirical studies in typography and found a definitive answer. Part 2 reviews the evidence for and against the legibility of serif and sans serif typefaces. Nor have they managed to make their work sufficiently known in the typographic community ( Spencer, 1968, p.6