Remove 1995 Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Hosting
article thumbnail

Six Nudges: Creating A Sense Of Urgency For Higher Conversion Rates!

Occam's Razor

Below is a collection of nudges, curated from my global experiences, influenced by research and data I’ve access to. Yes, from 1995! Community and sharing are core to who we are as humans. Social cues (/proof) can help create a sense of urgency for a whole host of companies. Yes, from 1995! In-stock status.

article thumbnail

Yes, the robots will take you job, but…

Start Up Blog

In 1995 $10 of that $100 might have went into getting filmed developed. In fact, there are currently more than 500,000 app developers in the USA alone. A job that didn’t exist pre smart phone. A simple economic fact is that if a person has $100 in their wallet, it still gets spent. The money always gets spent, saved or invested.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #16: Robert Schooley on why we weren't prepared, long-term thinking, and how to make decisions for the greater good.

Startup Lessons Learned

And I was training in East Baltimore at the time and most of my patients were intercity members of the Baltimore community. If you'd asked me growing up in Alabama about how many members of the MSM community there were in Alabama, I'd say there must be at least 100, I don't know.