Remove 1995 Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Profiles on 2017 Boulder City Council Candidates

Feld Thoughts

On October 19th, Engage Boulder is hosting a breakfast with me from 7:30am to 9:30am to discuss the past, present, and future of Boulder. I’ve lived and worked here since 1995 so I’ve seen, and be involved in, a lot of the evolution of our city over this period of time.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

They are free-thinkers and I admire how they viewed the potential in technology and made it happen. I admire Microsoft for its exceptional contribution to technology and innovation. Beginning in 1995 as BackRub, Google slowly and steadily began to conquer the world. Thanks to Ray Leon, Pet Insurance Review ! #20-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Things Businesses Should Do Now To Ensure 2015 Success

YoungUpstarts

With the end of the 2015 fiscal year nearing, businesses may be reviewing their consolidated revenues and thinking of ways they can increase their profit margin as they enter the new fiscal year or second-half of the calendar year. Today’s technology has afforded us with many capabilities and luxuries that were not possible in the past.

article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

Technology. This service is temporary unavailable due to system maintenance. Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Loading… Tech. Personal Technology. TECHNOLOGY. WSJ Classroom. Ran gold Resources Ltd. View All Search Results » |. The Wall Street Journal.

article thumbnail

The Playbook for Scale Up Nation

Seeing Both Sides

This post was co-authored with Omri Stern and originally appeared in Harvard Business Review. As a result, tech-sector employment has declined as a percent of the workforce, from 11% in 2006–2008 to 9% in 2013. Although the technical team often remains in Israel, many of the executives interviewed recommend departing for the U.S.

article thumbnail

50+ Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

There was also an opportunity to use technology to build a much more efficient business – one that could pass savings from those efficiencies onto borrowers. We had been developing the company’s product for a while, but we needed to find a name in 1995 to incorporate the company. 15 – Action. Image Credit: Travis Good.

Naming 48