Remove 1999 Remove Community Remove Founder Remove PR
article thumbnail

Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times

ConversionXL

At the same time, the company contained its operating costs and came out of the recession stronger, bigger, and more profitable than it had been in 1999. But your community does matter. And it’s more important than ever to communicate to their customers, prospective customers, and the rest of their industry.”. Your people, too.

Marketing 121
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I am the founder/coach of Never Settle Coaching, LLC a coaching business. I wondered what it would be like if the companies that purchased the coffee paid fair wages for the product and engaged in the developmental issues of importance in those communities. Tampa Bay community and make a difference in people’s lives.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

I Want My CIC! … The Benefits for Startups to Be Co-Located

Both Sides of the Table

I’m 100% certain this would benefit our community and not just the entrepreneurs that work there. The CIC, founded in 1999, is located adjacent to MIT and has more than 100,000 sq ft of space for nearby startups that qualify to be housed there. Now I gotta go and build it just to prove him wrong.

article thumbnail

Is LinkedIn Intro Good, Bad, or Impossible?

Feld Thoughts

One of the thoughtful notes I got was from Scott Petry – one of my good friends and co-founder of Authentic8 (we are investors). While controversial in 1999, DNS redirect-based services have become accepted across all ports and protocols. If they’re not, the Internet community will do it for you. At their discretion.

Oauth 151
article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Before Roving Software could receive its first round of financing from professional investors, in early 1999, he had to put all the stock arrangements in writing. Learn how from the experts at PR Newswire. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Login using: Use your Inc.com account: Forgot login ?

article thumbnail

How SEO Has Evolved Over The Years

Duct Tape Marketing

When I started with SEO, believe it or not was in 1999 long time ago. So that could be PR, but a lot of it is just making sure that you're running a good business. Like you really do need to be building a community around your brand and, and content. And, um, even back then we knew where the puck was going.

SEO 88
article thumbnail

How To Build Trust, Increase Authority, And Rank High With Google

Duct Tape Marketing

When I started with SEO, believe it or not was in 1999, long time ago. So that could be PR, but a lot of it is just making sure that you're running a good business. Like you really do need to be building a community around your brand and content. And, um, even back then we knew where the puck was going.