Remove 2000 Remove Community Remove Green Remove PR
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

2- Worked closely with our most active community members. We worked extremely closely with our most active community members to name Commaful. A name that our community helped choose and really reflects the people who use the site today! When I was focusing more on just the green part, I used Green And Profitable.

Naming 93
article thumbnail

Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times

ConversionXL

The HBR study contrasts Office Depot and Staples during the 2000 recession: Office Depot cut 6% of its workforce, but it couldn’t reduce operating costs significantly. But your community does matter. And it’s more important than ever to communicate to their customers, prospective customers, and the rest of their industry.”.

Marketing 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Buy Back Your Time And Reclaim Your Freedom

Duct Tape Marketing

So that's a hundred grand, I divide that number, whatever it is for anybody by 2000, you know, in this case that works out to about $50 an hour, 2000 is because that's the amount of hours an average person that takes vacation and weekends off will work, right? (08:49): I'm, I'm, I'm built by my community.

Hiring 75
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 2: Anand Sanwal and Chris Shipley

Steve Blank

… there was a time over the last 10 years where I started to refer to the startup community as the startup industrial complex. Hollywood in the beginning was a bunch of artists who wanted to make entertainment, and then the whole infrastructure of PR and hangers on and the New York money came in.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I soon found that yoga taught me 2000-year-old strategies, to be more present with my kids, be more patient with my family and feel more calm and energized at the same time! Greene, Land Carroll & Blair PC ! #20 Floralux is what makes our Restore Gel green. Tampa Bay community and make a difference in people’s lives.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

The acronym “RTG” in RTG Solutions Group stands for “Return to Green.” In the Lean world, “green” means project details are on track. When projects are in “red,” leaders are aware, and the team can work to solve the problem and “return to green.” Thanks to Niesha Kennedy-Robinson, Kennedy Robinson PR ! #9-

Naming 76