Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Harvest Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Unfortunately, the construction sector has a sometimes unfavorable reputation, which I firmly believe is due to a lack of synergy between the design and construction phases of any project. For this reason, I released Tutor Cruncher in August 2011. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Farid Shahidi, Rizvan !

Naming 126
article thumbnail

ProfessorVC: Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?

Professor VC

The whole process of building companies revolves around recognizing an opportunity, assembling the resources, building the company and harvesting the venture. If you have a reputation for cutting corners, not treating employees or partners right, it will become very difficult to do business. ► 2011. (7). Older Post.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. We are transforming publishing for the 21st century. That’s massive. 9) Horrible Experience.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

I know that every day when I wake up for work, I am making a positive difference in the lives of my customers and community while answering to no one but myself and my customers. I’ve worked hard to build a reputation of expertise that allows me to speak to other entrepreneurs and give them actionable advice.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. On-line Communities. UCL has built a reputation as a pioneer of collaboration between industry and academia. The Funded : TheFunded.com is an online community of entrepreneurs to research, rate, and review funding sources worldwide. Google Groups. Forms/Surveys. Google Forms. Survey Monkey. Ad Promotion.