Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Design Remove Fractional CTO
article thumbnail

Episode 44: Communication and Credibility with Scott Spiro and Tony Lillios

Mike Michalowicz

CSG offers its clients both an outsourced Chief Technology Officer and an entire I.T. department for a fraction of the price of hiring these resources in-house. For Scott, that means going out into the community and networking. CSG offers its clients both an outsourced Chief Technology Officer and an entire I.T.

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Voyager’s cognitive-computing, deep-insights platform assesses billions of publicly available, unstructured data points to provide insights for its clients in finance, retail and consulting. Anodot (2014) – a real-time analytics and automated anomaly detection system that discovers outliers in vast amounts of data.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

I am a proud Mexican-American “Tejano” who grew up in South Texas.

Austin Startup

I started Good Dog Labs in early 2014 and a year later I officially became a co-founder with the on-boarding of my brother Dino in 2015. More importantly I want to share what I have learned, my expertise, and the opportunity I had back to the Austin tech and startup community. He started with us when we were just an idea until now.

Texas 48
article thumbnail

Tech Diversity & Inclusion Allies at SXSW

Austin Startup

SXSW Panel: Attracting VC Investment Outside of Silicon Valley Carolyn Rodz (@carolynrodz) | Twitter Holly Gibson Founder Austin Women Who Code Holly loves the Austin tech community and serves it as the Founder of the Women Who Code Austin, a network of 2800+ women in tech.

article thumbnail

Product Launches: 5 Unexpected Lessons from the Real World

ConversionXL

Amazon’s Chief Technology Officer, Werner Vogels, summarizes the purpose of the press release: “Writing a press release up front clarifies how the world will see the product – not just how we think about it internally.”. Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré , a B2B SaaS consultant, lamented that. It’s not efficient.”.

Product 110