Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Green Remove Hosting
article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Development, Software Testing, SQL, Web Hosting, AngularJS. In 2014, the unemployment rate was just 2.7% New regulations have been adopted in 2014 to safeguard and create more jobs for its citizens. Project/ Product Management. Sales & Marketing/ Writing. Seychelles.

Africa 75
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Rob Greene. Thanks to Rob Greene, Price of Meat. #13- BMW introduced subscription fees for their cars, creating revolutionary changes in the conservative automotive community. WhatsApp became one of the most popular apps for social media by 2014. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

To pick a name we hosted a session with about 8 smart friends from around the industry and two of us from the business. In 2014 I sold my e-commerce lighting company and on the hunt for my next project! Photo Credit: Claudia Greene. Thanks to Claudia Greene, Mayhem Entertainment PR ! #9-Balancing Names and Domains.

Naming 87
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I began my business in 2014 because, well, it was just time. I wondered what it would be like if the companies that purchased the coffee paid fair wages for the product and engaged in the developmental issues of importance in those communities. Greene, Land Carroll & Blair PC ! #20 12 – It was Just Time.

article thumbnail

[INTERVIEW] Mathieu Chantelois, Toronto Non-Profit Executive, Vice President, Boys And Girls Clubs Of Canada

YoungUpstarts

Over the past twenty years, Mathieu Chantelois has played an instrumental role in nonprofit marketing campaigns, served as editor for film magazine Famous Quebec during its transition to Le magazine Cineplex, and started the Green Space Festival, a fundraiser for the LGBT community in Canada.

Canada 100
article thumbnail

How to Start a Bed and Breakfast

Up and Running

Playing the role of host, chef, and meal companion, the B&B owner is fully immersed in the guest’s experience. Without the green light from the zoning commission, you will not be able to move forward. As the name would suggest, the nightly fee includes a hearty, home-cooked meal the next morning.

SBA 60
article thumbnail

How To Build A Winning Coaching Business

Duct Tape Marketing

John Jantsch (00:00): This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is brought to you by the Salesman Podcast, hosted by Will Barron brought to you by the HubSpot podcast network. Check out the sales podcast where host will Barron helps sales professionals learn how to find buyers and in big business in effective and ethical ways.