Remove Affiliate Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Southern California
article thumbnail

Want to Start a Technology Company in LA?

Both Sides of the Table

Never say never – GRP Partners is actually looking very closely at a company in its A round that is raising a large sum of money. my firm, GRP Partners, was an investor). If we extend a bit North up the coast line we have many affiliate marketing innovators including ValueClick, Commission Junction and FastClick.

article thumbnail

Can You Really Build a Great Tech Firm Outside Silicon Valley?

Both Sides of the Table

The VC partner, somebody I greatly respect said, “Yeah, we like Gil and what they’re doing. I grant you, it’s not like Coupa Cafe in Palo Alto – but there is a burgeoning tech community much as you’d find in NYC these days. My fund – at $200 million – is the largest in Southern California.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Trump Would Hurt Innovation (& I’m With Her)

Hunter Walker

Personally, I’m committing time and dollars for the next four months to campaign for Hillary but also speak with and learn more about the local and national economic challenges many communities face. Titles and affiliations of each individual are provided for identification purposes only. Patrick Chung, General Partner, Xfund.

article thumbnail

Trump Would Hurt Innovation (& I’m With Her)

Hunter Walker

Personally, I’m committing time and dollars for the next four months to campaign for Hillary but also speak with and learn more about the local and national economic challenges many communities face. Titles and affiliations of each individual are provided for identification purposes only. Patrick Chung, General Partner, Xfund.