Remove Affiliate Remove Community Remove Portfolio Remove Silicon Valley
article thumbnail

Observations from my trip to India

Version One Ventures

It’s obviously very large, but most start-up activity is concentrated in a few cities: Bangalore (the “Silicon Valley” of India), Delhi (the 33m strong capital of India), Mumbai (the financial capital) and Chennai. There is definitely an enthusiastic community to build on and I met some very smart crypto founders during my trip!

India 86
article thumbnail

Disrupting VC

thebarefootvc

I remember writing a blog post in 2008, post-financial crash, on how the recession was going to re-vitalize the city’s tech startup community, which would eventually help diversify the NYC economy. More importantly, building global networks is key in order to optimize exit opportunities for portfolio companies.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Resources to Find Angel Funding

Business Plan Blog

4) The Startup Conference - It is an annual conference that takes place in Silicon Valley. Their community has already grown to more than 500 startups and 2,500 investors. 5) Angel Capital Association - this organization includes more than 160 angel groups and 20 affiliate organizations across North America.

article thumbnail

Where To Find The Most Angels To Fund Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

The Founding Chapter is in Silicon Valley, California, (naturally). The reach is very broad, however, with 30 branches worldwide covering over 80 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australasia, and over 500,000 members worldwide, perhaps the largest Angel investment community in the world.

article thumbnail

Start Here if You are Looking for Angel Investors

Startup Professionals Musings

Although relatively new, they announced early last year that their community had already grown to more than 500 startups, and 2,500 investors. The Founding Chapter is in Silicon Valley, California, (naturally). ACA membership includes more than 160 angel groups and 20 affiliate organizations across North America.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. affiliate and referral marketing on the web. On-line Communities. The Funded : TheFunded.com is an online community of entrepreneurs to research, rate, and review funding sources worldwide. Siklu Communication. Silent Communication. Silicon Roundabout. silicon valley.