Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Design Remove SCRUM
article thumbnail

Create a “Content Playground” that’s Fun for Buyers (and Lucrative for You)

ConversionXL

Playground designers intend for you to slide down the slide, but, of course, children always want to climb up the slide. We might have medium-term goals like “adopting agile methodologies” or “getting everyone on the same page with a project kick-off” as the outcomes for the reader. What’s the right way to play on a playground?

Agile 139
article thumbnail

How To Work Better with Your Co-Founder

ReadWriteStart

It's challenging to build, design and deploy software. It's also challenging to attract and retain a loyal community of customers and users. Use Solid Agile Process for Estimating Development Timeline. In scrum, however, after the first day you would say, "How much time do I think it will take to finish this widget?"

Cofounder 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Github - Free public repositories, collaborator management, issue tracking, wikis, downloads, code review, graphs Pivotal Tracker – Agile project management tool that enables real time collaboration. WebSequenceDiagrams - sketch sequence diagrams.

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

2010-06-19) # What about design mockups using eg. for anyone needing user interface, design and branding for their project visit my portfolio: [link] we love to build bold identities for fresh ideas. What I do like is the coming up with the idea and mapping out the development part. I love your posts Derek, you really GIVE. Insightful.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. Design/Front End: Twitter Bootstrap : Include this in your website, and you are half finished. LiveRoad : A Great IDE for design is very helpful. Color Scheme Designer. On-line Communities. online/offline, extensible wireframing tool w/design library. Google Groups. Forms/Surveys.