Remove America Remove Community Remove Curation Remove eCommerce
article thumbnail

Web Second, Mobile First

Both Sides of the Table

Fred Wilson wrote two posts in 2010 that were very influential with the startup community. BUT … I’ve talked to a number of eCommerce sites that also report much higher conversion rates than standard web. My wife (and it seems every woman in America) is now addicted to Pinterest. Mobile First, Web Second (continued).

Mobile 334
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Bicyclette

crowdSPRING Blog

The shop will be carefully curated, with women who are environmentally friendly and fashion savvy in mind. Our goal is to curate products from talented artists across North America and inspire our Customers to get out and ride, if only for 15 minutes a day. What was your biggest learning curve/experience?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Today, we provide swim instruction in-home and community pools in 40 metro areas Nationwide. Our pre-covid business (Welcome Box) was to serve the short term rental community, like Airbnb, with hospitality boxes that enhance guest stays. The boxes are curated healthy and sustainable snacks and refreshments from up and coming brands.

article thumbnail

What the Past Can Tell Us About the Future of Social Networking

Both Sides of the Table

asymmetry, real-time, curated RSS / link-sharing]. Other people were in the online community called “ The Well &# (founded in 1985). We were looking for what I call the “6 C’s of Social Networking&# – Communications, connectedness, common experiences, content, commerce & cool experiences (fun!).

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Reveal What They Love About Running Their Business

Hearpreneur

While I can imagine new, disruptive ways we can change the shipping industry for the better, I lack the skills to code and develop web and mobile apps that businesses – specifically eCommerce retail – are hungry for. So proving to others that arts-based businesses CAN contribute to the larger business community has been fun for me.

article thumbnail

Transcript of Using AI with Human Touch to Create Great Social Content

Duct Tape Marketing

Klaviyo is a platform that helps growth-focused eCommerce brands drive more sales with super-targeted, highly relevant email, Facebook and Instagram marketing. They had AT&T involved, and Bank of America, and the IRS, and 10s of thousands of small and mediums businesses. Back to Podcast. Transcript. Chernis: For a contractor?

article thumbnail

Link Post (weekly)

Venture Chronicles

The American Spectator : America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution. The Stocktwits Edge – Crowdsourced, Curated, Published | Howard Lindzon. great example of community source content for a book project. Long overdue… tags: blog ecommerce. tags: blog. tags: blog SEO. tags: blog social.