Remove America Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Restful
article thumbnail

Amazon Redshift Too Slow or Crashing? BlazingDB Performs

Austin Startup

The founders are committed to the global distributed computing community and engage fully by offering and sustaining a free community versio n for life. BlazingDB takes the concept of community further by creating an extremely diverse and inclusive work environment and has taken the 1% pledge. I am a proud investor and advisor.

Peru 58
article thumbnail

Startup Lessons for the Proto-Founder

www.metamorphblog.com

Tiny, contracting market. You can call up America’s leading legal luminaries and get an hour of their time for free, every time. Going to take a look at the rest of your blog. Going to take a look at the rest of your blog. Hiren Co-Founder and CTO @ Point10Solutions.com [link] Hiren Panchasara Thanks for the post !

Founder 51
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

The web and technology bubble has a lot in common with the rest of the business world in that there are essentially two disparate groups — the haves and the have nots. Mashable Mashable reached out to angels, seed stage investors and VC firm partners and asked them to share their wisdom with the rest of us.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

oz burgers as fast as possible, and commit the rest of your career to an endless series of McDonalds menus. Do a curl (or your.NET equivalent) on each domain, and see how many are running a Windows server: I think you’ll find the fraction very small. The rest of us have some fine dining to enjoy. StackOverflow), is anemic.

Java 107
article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

Save the rest for later. No need to even tell people about the rest unless theyre really really interested. Then carry on with the rest. I also know someone else who consulted me about his website idea. Well as a programmer of many websites I find that it is easier for my clients to consult my ideas first.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #27: Eren Bali of Carbon Health on public health, COVID vaccinations, and working as a unified society to solve problems

Startup Lessons Learned

I think one of the things that we, who are, you have the privilege of being here, in America, in California, in Silicon Valley. So, you talk about American sports and American sports are also very different than the rest of the world's sports. This is Out of The Crisis. It's been a long 18 months, hasn't it?