Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Stealth
article thumbnail

5 Keys to Moving From Entrepreneur Thinking To Action

Startup Professionals Musings

As a mentor to aspiring entrepreneurs, I’m always surprised by the fact that some never seem to be able to that first startup going, while many others never seem to stop, starting their second or third initiative before the first one is fully hatched. I’m now convinced that serious entrepreneurs relish the startup process more than success.

article thumbnail

6 Strategies To Find An Investor For Your New Venture

One of the biggest myths I have found in the entrepreneur community is that every startup needs one or more outside investors for credibility and success, and perhaps is even entitled to at least one. Searching LinkedIn, for example, is a must for contemporary entrepreneurs. But don’t wait for them to contact you.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Tips On Where And When To Look For Startup Funding

One of the biggest myths I have found in the entrepreneur community is that every startup needs one or more outside investors for credibility and success, and perhaps is even entitled to at least one. Searching LinkedIn, for example, is a must for contemporary entrepreneurs. But don’t wait for them to contact you.

Stealth 434
article thumbnail

6 Places To Find The Right Investor For Your Startup

Stealth 120
article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

And for those in the coveted in-crowd, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the greater tech community become a world of opportunity where you’re only limited by the quality of your idea and the caliber of your friends. Craig is currently the CEO and founder of stealth-ish startup BetterWorks.

article thumbnail

10 ways you’ll probably f**k up your startup — Spook Studio — Medium

I’m hoping this will help to save entrepreneurs time in their hunt for success, whilst adding some more meaning to their businesses. It takes discipline to stay on track and not lose focus, but it’s a valuable trait that all successful entrepreneurs seem to have. Failing to ask for help Entrepreneurs can be a stubborn lot.

article thumbnail

Launchpad LA – 10 Startup Companies to Watch

Both Sides of the Table

It was a great chance for the class to interact with the community in LA. AwesomeBox : AwesomeBox is currently in stealth mode so I’ll respect that. The team has experience in building startups (Doug Ludlow was formerly a founder in a TechStars company) and have all worked at local Los Angeles based startups. .