Remove Angel Investor Remove Community Remove LP Remove Metrics
article thumbnail

Who Should be on Your Startup Board?

Both Sides of the Table

If angel investors are pressuring you to set up a board and if you don’t have the leverage to push back a little then I might suggest a 3-person board in which all 3 seats are appointed by the common stock and you agree to appoint one of these seats to the angel investor but perhaps make it either time based or event based.

article thumbnail

Announcing Multicoin Capital

Austin Startup

Fund Details We identify the most promising use cases for cryptoassets and within those use cases we vet the teams, projects, and communities. We invest in protocols that meet our quantitative and qualitative metrics. They helped us establish 2 GP entities, 2 LP entities, and 1 Cayman entity (for international investors) in ~2 months.

article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations. To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . We are also seeing technology evaluation as an increasingly important part of LP operational due diligence.