Remove Application Development Remove Community Remove Early Stage Remove Media
article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Events

SoCal CTO

I recently posted about the Increase in Early-Stage Startup Activity in Los Angeles. I realized that it has been a little while since I posted about the Los Angeles Startup Community and so needed to update my list of startup events that will be out of date almost before I finish publishing it.

article thumbnail

This Week in VC with Dana Settle of Greycroft Partners

Both Sides of the Table

It’s always fun debating companies with Dana because she’s always so knowledgeable on deals – particularly those in the digital media, ad-tech and eCommerce spaces. Greycroft is an early-stage VC. In the show we talked about why this is important to mobile application developers.

Partner 240
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Forget Presidential Politics: Here’s How We Create Jobs — And How You Can Help

Gust

As a business lawyer working with startups in technology and digital media every day, I’m fortunate to have a front-row seat as entrepreneurs create value out of thin air. That presents the tech entrepreneurship community with a genuine opportunity to influence outcomes. Reasonable minds can differ on all of the above topics.

article thumbnail

It’s Morning in Venture Capital

Both Sides of the Table

There is no sector of the economy that isn’t being transformed by the online community that is now voraciously consuming media, applications, communications and buying global products. We have lower costs to create companies – leading to more early stage innovation. Everybody is now payment ready.

article thumbnail

5 Infrastructure Tips for Startups

blog.adaptiveblue.com

To pick the best hosting company we tapped into community and posted a question on LinkedIn and asked: What is the best hosting provider you’ve ever had? One of the best usages of S3 is to store large media files. Even a seemingly simple task of writing a system script might not be the best use of development time.

EC2 40
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs Dedicated To Steve Jobs, Reinforcing Mission To Restructure Capitalism

ReadWriteStart

And today, we have a group of early adopter premium members who are making good use of the program. In over 100 roundtables, I have personally coached more than 400 early-stage entrepreneurs. Ashok Jagathrakshakan, from Bangalore, India, presented Azuyo , a mobile and social application developer. Wealth Gathering.