Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Media Remove Web Development
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Why Arizona Bay started taking stock from its customers instead of cash. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million. But that hasnt deterred outfits like Arizona Bay.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Smart Bear Live 7: More from AZ Disruptors

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

Jason: Because you said premium digital media, so I didn’t get selling music out of that. The chapter organizer of Lady Gaga Fan Club in Arizona, that person you can locate and you can talk to that person. So maybe if you found the smaller bands who are also really good at communicating with their community.

Cofounder 199
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jessie Glenn, Mindbuck Media Book Publicity ! #2- Thanks to Tessa May Marr, Marr Media Group ! #13- I set up my business to be distributed, so although my company is based out of Scottsdale, Arizona, I live in Thailand most of the time. Thanks to Jonathan Rose, Big Crowd Media ! #25- Photo Credit: Penny Bauder.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

So, when I decided to open my digital agency, 2 Dogs Media, it was a no brainer to use them as my inspiration. To play up the name even more, I use when you need a best friend on the web as my tagline. Thanks to Jill Caren, 2 Dogs Media LLC ! #4- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 4- A process I went through.

Naming 126