Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Global Remove South America
article thumbnail

[Singapore] Location Based Marketing Association Launches Local Chapter

YoungUpstarts

Singapore also boasts a thriving start-up and tech community and tech-savvy consumer base, all of which make for fertile conditions in which LBS and location-based marketing can continue its rapid adoption and evolution in line with consumers’ habits and preferences.

Singapore 165
article thumbnail

Why I Invested in Gogii (textPlus) – My First Ever Later Stage Deal

Both Sides of the Table

He not only has experience in dealing with the carriers where at JAMDAT he established all the carrier relationships but he also led the international expansion of JAMDAT in Europe, Asia & South America giving them a footprint in 40 countries. Management, SVP North American Sales and SVP European Publishing. Mostly, I love writing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creating the Next Silicon Valley – The Chilean Experiment

Steve Blank

Chile has decided that it wants to be an innovation hub in South America. These countries are great models of countries too small to sustain startups of scale on just domestic consumption yet have managed to create innovation with a global reach. If you fail, you’ve failed your family, your community and your country.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Describe The Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGs) For Their Business

Hearpreneur

And not only that, I want my company to go global by signing on more international brands. 6- Transform into a global business. My BHAG is to transform my company into a global business by the end of 2022. 16- Transform communities. Thanks to Dan Ni, Messaged ! #4- 4- Find love for all my clients.

article thumbnail

Grow VC Relaunches For Bigger Growth

YoungUpstarts

Global online crowd-funding platform and venture community Grow VC has tweaked its micro investment membership model, as well as developed and implemented a whole new set of tools to empower startup companies, making investing in startups transparent and effective.

article thumbnail

And Then They Came for Me …

Both Sides of the Table

Yet the only horror I experienced was watching Peter Thiel stand in front of a national media audience and re-endorse Donald Trump for President. sovereignty in oder to enrich these global financial powers” but let me translate in dog-whistle to English for you — that’s referring to Jews.