Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Media Remove San Diego
article thumbnail

10 Companies Want To Show You The Money

YoungUpstarts

by Pabla Ayala, cofounder of pFunk Media Is your holiday gift-giving list becoming longer and pricier than your current wallet can handle? Paul, San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, and Washington, DC. Feature Story freelance money management online platform Pabla Ayala pFunk Media'

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. At that time, I had built my own social media following into the thousands (before the days of all the countless blogs on social media were created). I started my business in San Diego in 2007. 16 – Laid Off.

San Diego 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Open a Marijuana Dispensary

Up and Running

We talked with two dispensary owners from pioneering states: Mitch Woolhiser, owner of Northern Lights Cannabis Company in Denver, Colorado, and Lincoln Fish, CEO of OutCo Labs, which manages the dispensary Outliers Collective in San Diego, California. There is a map online that shows all the San Diego county compliant properties.”.

article thumbnail

[Interview] Felena Hanson, Owner of Hera Hub, Biggest Female Coworking Company

YoungUpstarts

Coworking spaces are popping up all over suburban cities like Los Angeles, New York and San Diego. Most coworking spaces are geared to a digital arts or high-tech audience. It’s a woman in that community that is the right person to lead and build a Hera Hub platform for female entrepreneurs in her city. by Ashley Ward.

San Diego 203
article thumbnail

Transcript of Embracing Individuality to Grow Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of Embracing Individuality to Grow Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He’s the founder of BW Missions , and organization that helps clients globally build communities and develop their voices. I love building communities. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

Crafting Unforgettable Experiences: The 3 M’s of Event Success

Duct Tape Marketing

Phil Mershon is the director of experience for Social Media Examiner and author of Unforgettable: The Art and Science of Creating Memorable Experiences. He’s been designing the Social Media Marketing World experience for over a decade. 05:22] How can you utilize social media marketing to convey the purpose of an event? [07:52]

article thumbnail

How to Build a Startup Team

techcocktail.com

Tech Cocktail Connecting, educating and amplifying the startup technology community and having fun doing it since 2006. Make sure someone is thinking about overarching plans around PR, marketing and sales and spends time crafting the right messages, understanding audiences and figuring out distribution channels.