Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Programming
article thumbnail

What is Sweat Equity Worth?

www.entrepreneur.com

Human Resources Play Video Shark Tanks Barbara Corcoran on Bootstrapping a Growing a Business (Video). Being an entrepreneur is lonely, but there are better ways to make friends or build a community of credible supporters than by giving early-stage equity to people who make small contributions to your business.). Play Video.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense - you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? Presenters: Sarah Allen (Co-Founder & CTO, Mightyverse) and Paul Lundahl (Creative Director, Mightyverse).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Nexpense – you streamline business expense processing, but how, what’s cool about the technology? Presenters: Sarah Allen (Co-Founder & CTO, Mightyverse) and Paul Lundahl (Creative Director, Mightyverse).

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. There are only a tiny fraction of people who hit on all the right circumstances to go from prototype to hit in a straight trajectory. Partner up?

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

Ive always wondered how to go about outsourcing programming, as whilst I understand and have done programming successfully in the past - I absolutely hate it! Another way to do it is to teach yourself programming and build it yourself. I also know someone else who consulted me about his website idea. Bless you, chile!