Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Framework Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

No, that IS NOT a competitive advantage

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

Between this blog and reviewing applications to Capital Factory I see hundreds of pitches a year. That's what you sound like when you claim that getting a software patent will protect you from competition. Software patents are especially useless for small, bootstrapped startups. Except in certain industries (e.g.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. It’s software with a service. Back to Podcast.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Create a Great Startup Office Space on a Bootstrap Budget – [link]. 30 Useful Frameworks for Designers – [link]. Making Sense of Color Codes – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. I hope you enjoy these links!

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Create a Great Startup Office Space on a Bootstrap Budget – [link]. 30 Useful Frameworks for Designers – [link]. Making Sense of Color Codes – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. I hope you enjoy these links!

article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

I started embracing it as a framework on my podcast around 2010, and in 2013 I gave it a name. I decided it was time to put pen to paper and lay out what I see as a repeatable path with a higher-than-normal success rate, to bootstrapping yourself to the point of quitting your job. I call it The Stairstep Approach.

article thumbnail

The Stair Step Method of Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

I started embracing it as a framework on my podcast around 2010, and in 2013 I gave it a name. I decided it was time to put pen to paper and lay out what I see as a repeatable path with a higher-than-normal success rate, to bootstrapping yourself to the point of quitting your job. I call it The Stair Step Approach.