Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Framework Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

No, that IS NOT a competitive advantage

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

Between this blog and reviewing applications to Capital Factory I see hundreds of pitches a year. Software patents are especially useless for small, bootstrapped startups. Well 80% of the folks I meet tell me they're way better than average at SEO, Twitter, and "building communities" whateverthehell that means.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. Transcript of The Key to Success? Back to Podcast. Transcript.

article thumbnail

Revenue-Based Investing: A New Option for Founders who Care About Control

David Teten

RBI is really designed to replace equity with a patient, flexible, long-term growth funding framework while factoring, MCAs and receivables financing are more of a short-term, working capital oriented set of solutions.” . At maturity, which is typically 3 to 5 years, any unpaid amount of the cap is due. He said, . “[W]e

Revenue 60
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Create a Great Startup Office Space on a Bootstrap Budget – [link]. 30 Useful Frameworks for Designers – [link]. Buyer Beware: Generic Logo Design – [link]. But I Just Wanted To Be Fair… – [link]. Three Kinds of People (from blog archives) – [link]. Buyer Beware: Generic Logo Design – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Create a Great Startup Office Space on a Bootstrap Budget – [link]. 30 Useful Frameworks for Designers – [link]. Buyer Beware: Generic Logo Design – [link]. But I Just Wanted To Be Fair… – [link]. Three Kinds of People (from blog archives) – [link]. Buyer Beware: Generic Logo Design – [link].

article thumbnail

Unlocking Your Unfair Advantage: How Your Unique Story Powers Your Entrepreneurial Success

Duct Tape Marketing

Gain valuable insights into the Miles framework, a strategic approach to identifying and leveraging your strengths. Through the Miles framework, they guide listeners to identify and leverage their unique strengths, turning constraints into creative opportunities. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!